How do I set up email alerts on my IP camera?
Set up an inexpensive IP camera to send email
- Log into the Camera App;
- Open the menu Email Alerts >> E-mail Settings;
- Enter the email Sender and Recipient;
- Select the type of email (text or picture);
- Click the button to test the configuration;
- Check your email inbox;
How do I connect my DB Power camera?
Db Power IP camera URL The settings for Db Power cameras are built right into our free surveillance software – click “Add” then “IP camera with wizard” to automatically setup your Db Power cameras. Remember to also try connecting via ONVIF as Db Power cameras may support ONVIF connections as well.
How do I setup an IP camera for PoE?
The steps to connect your system using a PoE switch are as follows:
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the LAN port on the PoE switch to your router.
- Connect IP cameras to ports 1~8 on the PoE switch using the Ethernet extension cables.
- You must add the cameras to your NVR to view the cameras and enable recording.
How do I assign an IP address to my IP camera?
Configuring the IP address of the camera
- Open a web browser like Internet Explorer then enter the camera’s IP address in the Address bar.
- Enter your camera’s User name and Password then click OK.
- Click the Setup tab.
- Click Basic located at the left side of the page.
- Select the Configuration Type.
How do I FTP to IP camera?
Here’s the step-by-step process to set up a Free FTP server.
- Create a Free FTP account.
- Add a camera to the Free FTP Server.
- 3 Get the information to set up the camera.
- Set up the IP camera to connect to the FTP server.
- Enable the IP camera events and the FTP service.
- Check if everything is working correctly.
Can any IP camera work with any NVR?
Because each IP camera has its own user interface and camera options built into the camera itself, not all IP cameras are completely compatible with all NVRs. Next I will talk about the various IP camera compatibility options. Your best option is to buy network IP cameras that have a compatible NVR.
Do you need NVR for IP camera?
The short answer: absolutely YES! To simply put, a DVR or NVR is mainly designed to store the security camera footage. Without DVRs or NVRs, IP cameras can still work independently as standalone surveillance devices, just like the security cameras with SD card.
How do I access my IP camera from another network?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How to access dbpower IP camera140701 by browser?
The default browser you use will run automatically and come to the camera login interface. (Figure 3.1) 2. To access the camera by IE Browser directly, just type the camera’s IP address and port , for example, http://192.168.1.126:81 7 f DBPOWER: www.dbpowerofficial.com Figure 3.1 Default username: admin Password: NO PASSWORD.
What’s the default IP address for a camera?
This is a list of the default login credentials (usernames, passwords and IP addresses) for logging into common IP web cameras. Camera Manufacturer. username. Password. Default IP. 3xLogic. admin. 12345. 188.8.131.52.
How do you install a wireless IP camera?
Install the Wi-Fi antenna (For wireless IP Camera) . 2. Plug the power adaptor into camera 3. Plug the network cable into camera, the other side to the router/switch 4.
Is there an IP camera that can send email?
I am here after loosing sleep, to try and configure my ip camera to send alert emails after motion detection. ip camera: bought off amazon as AJ-C0WA-C0D8, the box reports only a label with printed VA0037. Initial setup was fine, cam connected to network via wifi and can be viewed and operated (with some issues and limitations) through web browser.