How do I FACTORY RESET my HTC phone?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Once the HTC logo appears on-screen, release all buttons.
- Select factory reset. Utilize the volume buttons to highlight and the power button to select.
- Once the data wipe is completed, the device reboots normally.
Does factory data reset delete everything?
A factory data reset erases your data from the phone. While data stored in your Google Account can be restored, all apps and their data will be uninstalled. To be ready to restore your data, make sure that it’s in your Google Account.
How do I FACTORY RESET my HTC Sensation Z710E?
- First Method.
- Ensure that your HTC Sensation Z710E is turned off by pressing the power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Power button, until you see the Boot Menu.
- Select “Factory Reset”.
- From the Home Screen go to the Menu and then to Settings.
- Click on Backup & reset followed by Factory data reset.
How do I reset my HTC EVO 4g without a password?
Press the “Power” button to choose “Clear Storage.” Press the “Volume Up” button to confirm that you want to erase everything on the Evo. After a few moments, the Evo will reset itself and the screen lock will be gone.
How do I factory reset my HTC phone when its locked?
STEP 1: Press and hold both the VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons. STEP 2: Release the buttons when the three-Android screen appears. STEP 3: Press the VOLUME DOWN button to select FACTORY RESET, then press the POWER button. Your HTC One will now hard reset to factory settings.
How do you reset a locked HTC Beats Audio phone?
- At the beginning hold the Power key to switch off your device.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button for a while.
- Release held keys when you see an Android menu on your screen..
- Then press Volume Down to select option Factory reset, and press Power button to confirm.
- Good job!
How do I factory reset my Evo?
Performing a factory reset from settings
- From the Home screen, press , and then tap Settings.
- Tap Storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Can you factory reset a phone without the password?
Android | How to factory reset without password. In order to factory reset an Android phone without a password, you need to access Android’s Recovery Mode. There, you’ll be able to completely wipe the phone’s storage without having to enter the device’s pass code, unlock pattern, or PIN.