What mods are in Floris mod pack?
Floris Specific Mods and Works by Floris Members
- Bodyguards / Escorts in Town / Village Scenes v2.0 by Caba’drin.
- Character Creation v1.0.6 by Windyplains, inspired by the work of Rubik.
- Custom Player Kingdom Vassal Titles v1.0 by Caba’drin.
- Custom Player Party Name v1.0 by Caba’drin.
- Faction Arms Coloured v1.0 by Monnikje.
Is Floris mod pack good?
The Basic gist of Floris is to take a lot of popular mods and rework them to work together. If you want a heavily-modded game, Floris is a better option; if you want to just get a few extra horses and some formations, maybe not. The Troops trees are toggle-able.
What is Floris mod Warband?
Welcome to the Floris Mod Pack. This is a combination of a lot of good mods created by the community, bringing them all together and enhancing your gameplay experience. Basic: This is just Native gameplay with some added music, sounds and items.
What is Floris evolved?
Floris Evolved is a sub mob made from Floris Expanded. This mod carry’s on the floris tradition by continuing to add more OSP packs and content. It features Battle Time (WSE Included) online coop and more!
How do I install Floris evolved mod?
According to the instructions on mod page, you just run the installer to install the module (no unzipping anything). After you do that, just install the patch by copying the path contents into the Floris Evolved folder that was created by the installer.
How do I install Warband mods?
- Download the mod you want to install. Remember where you downloaded the file.
- Extract the files.
- Copy extracted files to Warband’s Modules folder.
- Start Mount and Blade: Warband and check the Modules drop-down box for the mod you installed.
Can you trust Mod DB?
ModDB is a great site for the newest mods for any of the video games that you know and love! Their SWBF2 mod selection is fantastic. The mods are easy to download, and the community is very active and reliable.