What is MasterLine used for?

MasterLine B MaxxPro Termiticide/Insecticide controls a wide spec- trum of insects and mites on trees, shrubs, foliage plants, non-bearing fruit and nut trees, and flowers in greenhouses, interiorscapes includ- ing hotels, shopping malls, office buildings, etc., and outdoor plantscapes, such as around residential …

Is MasterLine toxic?

This pesticide is extremely toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters.

What is the active ingredient in MasterLine?

MasterLine® Bifenthrin 7.9
MasterLine® Bifenthrin 7.9 contains Bifenthrin, the same active ingredient as the popular Talstar brand. Its virtually odorless, non-irritating to skin, non-phytotoxic to plants. A great residual that will give you superior, long lasting control.

What is MasterLine bifenthrin used for?

Masterline Bifenthrin 7.9 Termiticide/Insecticide emulsion, from 0.06 to 0.12% may be converted to foam with 2 – 40 times expansion characteristics and used to control or prevent termite infestations.

What is better permethrin or bifenthrin?

Answer: Bifen I/T is our most popular choice for mosquito control. Bifen I/T would also be a better solution then permethrin because permethrin breaks down quicker in sunlight and the Bifen I/T only needs to be applied every 30 days whereas permethrin would need to be applied every two weeks.

Is bifenthrin harmful to pets?

People who ate large amounts of bifenthrin experienced sore throat, nausea, abdominal pain and vomiting almost immediately. Exposed pets may experience single-episode vomiting or diarrhea, reduced activity, twitching of the ear, paw flicking and increased drooling.

Can bifenthrin and permethrin be mixed together?

Answer: We would not recommend mixing Bifenthrin and Permethrin together. The Bifenthrin mixed with an IGR is effective as well as mixing Permethrin with an IGR, such as NyGuard.

Is bifenthrin safe around pets?

Bifenthrin is a type of insecticide used in yards and around homes to treat for ants and a variety of other insects. Unfortunately, it is toxic to pets if they eat the granules or lick the spray residue. Pets will have tremors or seizures as a sign of toxicity. Avoid using this chemical to protect your pets.

What’s the difference between bifenthrin and permethrin?

Is permethrin and bifenthrin the same?

Both bifenthrin and permethrin belong to the pyrethroid family of insecticides which are used in solving a variety of pest issues. Despite the differences in their formation, both bifenthrin and permethrin are deployed in a wide range of pest cases. Pyrethroids are engineered to act like pyrethrins.

Share this post