Which direction should drawing room be?
– Your living room should always be in the East or in the North direction. However if you a have a south-facing house, then your living room can be in South East corner. North direction although is the more beneficial direction for a living room.
What should be the direction of bedroom according to Vastu?
Direction of bedroom, according to Vastu. The master bedroom should ideally be located in the south-west corner of the home, as it is linked with good health, longevity and prosperity. North-west is also a good option and suits the guest bedroom or your children’s bedroom best.
Which Colour is best for drawing room as per vastu?
Vastu-Approved Living Room Colours
- Brown for a grounded feeling (Wood element) Brown has become a popular choice in Vastu in recent years.
- Green for healing (Wood element)
- White for relaxation (Metal element)
- Blue for tranquility (Water element)
- Muted pink for warmth (Fire element)
- Orange for optimism (Fire element)
Which direction should a TV face?
Ideally, the TV should be installed in the southeast corner of the living room. The north east or the south west directions are best avoided when it comes to placing your TV in the social space in the house so that the positive energies in the room are not blocked.
Which Colour is good for bedroom as per Vastu?
1. Light Red or Pink. This shade represents warmth and love — elements that every home can benefit from. If you are married or in a relationship, pink or light red is the ideal master bedroom colour as per Vastu, as it not only deepens your bond with your partner but also helps keep conflicts at bay.
Which side facing house is bad?
Most homebuyers prefer East-facing houses as that direction is associated with good luck and prosperity. South-facing homes are generally considered inauspicious and get the bad rap many times due to the belief that Lord Yama, the God of Death, lives in the dakshina or South direction.
Which Colour is lucky for home?
Yellow: Sunny, Nourishing, Happy (Fire or Earth Element) The feng shui color of sunlight, cheerful and uplifting yellow will always brighten any home or office. Yellow color also creates cozy, welcoming feng shui energy in your kitchen, living room or children’s rooms.
Which wall is best for TV?
In the living room Ideally, the TV should be installed in the southeast corner of the living room. The north east or the south west directions are best avoided when it comes to placing your TV in the social space in the house so that the positive energies in the room are not blocked.
Which is the best Vastu for drawing room?
Vastu for drawing room is a methodical knowledge bestowed upon us by our seers. The principles laid down by this system can be cleverly incorporated in creating and designing beautiful modern-day living rooms which can make our lives healthier and more meaningful.
What do you need to know about Vastu Shastra?
Vastu Shastra has guidelines for every room in your home – the direction of the rooms, colours that can be used, ways to correct defects, if any, etc. In this article, we look at how to make your bath and wash space Vastu-compliant.
Which is the best zone in Vastu for worship?
1. Pooja Room / Room for Worship : – North East corner is governed by Eeshwar; Pooja room should be built in this corner. This corner should not be used for bed room, kitchen or any other room, and no other articles should be placed in the pooja room. Cleanliness must be maintained around it. One should sit facing north or east while worshipping.
Where does the Vastu drain in a bathroom?
Slope of the floor of the bath room should be towards north or east. Water should drain out on the north or east side. Vastu is very prevalent here, and bathrooms are carefully planned accordingly- from where the WC is placed to the wall on which the mirror is hung.