What is Mizzou PawPrint?
A PawPrint, also known as a user name, is the ID needed to access most MU technology resources, including email and myZou. Every MU student and employee is provided with a PawPrint through the MU Division of Information Technology.
Where can I park Mizzou?
The main parking that is available for the recreation complex is the Virginia Avenue Parking Structure; located on Hitt Street on the East side of the facility. On the weekends this 6-level garage is free to park in and on weekdays before 7:00 AM and after 6:00 PM.
How do I find my student ID for Mizzou?
Forgot your ID?
- Find your EMPL ID number by logging on to the MyZou system.
- Select “Self Service”
- Choose “Campus Personal Information”
- Select Demographic Information.
- Locate your myZOU ID which is the same as your EMPL ID.
How do I log into my Mizzou email?
- Go to webmail.missouri.edu.
- Click the link for New Student? Get Started at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your myZou username and password.
- Click Log in.
- Your MU Office 365 email address is [email protected].
- Choose a password for your email account.
- Return to webmail.
- Click Submit..
How do I start a degree audit at Mizzou?
Requesting a Degree Audit
- Click here or on the Request Degree Audit link in the myZou Student Center.
- Log in using your MU-assigned username and password.
- Click on the Run Declared Programs button (or click Select a Different Program to run a what-if audit).
How much does it cost to park at Mizzou?
Park in the metered lots. Pay for a single-day permit through our website. Surface lots are $7/day. Structures are $10/day.
How do I pay my Mizzou parking ticket?
Drivers can pay for moving violations in their NuPark account, but please direct questions regarding citations to MU Police at 573-882-7201.
Where can I use Tiger cash Mizzou?
Is Tiger Cash for you? Yes! All students can use Tiger Cash at any Campus Dining Services location and The Mizzou Store.