Is Resolvement a word?
Neither resolvement nor “wanna” is an English word.
What is the another word of resolve?
Some common synonyms of resolve are decide, determine, rule, and settle. While all these words mean “to come or cause to come to a conclusion,” resolve implies an expressed or clear decision or determination to do or refrain from doing something.
How do you use resolve in a sentence?
English Sentences Focusing on Words and Their Word Families The Word “Resolve” in Example Sentences Page 1
- [S] [T] We’ve resolved the problem. (
- [S] [T] Tom had trouble resolving the situation. (
- [S] [T] The problem resolved itself. (
- [S] [T] They resolved to work harder. (
- [S] [T] I resolved I would do my best. (
What is Doresolve?
a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote. decide, settle, resolve, adjudicateverb. bring to an end; settle conclusively. “The case was decided”; “The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff”; “The father adjudicated when the sons were quarreling over their inheritance”
How do you resolve something?
English Language Learners Definition of resolve
- : to find an answer or solution to (something) : to settle or solve (something)
- : to make a definite and serious decision to do something.
- : to make a formal decision about something usually by a vote.
What is cajole?
transitive verb. 1a : to persuade with flattery or gentle urging especially in the face of reluctance : coax had to cajole them into going. b : to obtain from someone by gentle persuasion cajoled money from his parents.
What is the best synonym for resolve?
synonyms for resolve
What is an example of resolve?
The definition of resolve is to solve, or settle something, or to make a commitment to do something. When you have a problem involving a leaky faucet and you fix the faucet, this is an example of when you resolve your problem.
What is the phrasal verb of to resolve?
phrasal verb. resolve into something | resolve something into something. to separate or to be separated into its parts. to resolve a complex argument into its basic elements.
How do we resolve conflicts?
Some Ways to Resolve Conflicts
- Talk directly. Assuming that there is no threat of physical violence, talk directly to the person with whom you have the problem.
- Choose a good time.
- Plan ahead.
- Don’t blame or name-call.
- Give information.
- Show that you are listening.
- Talk it all through.
How do you use the word cajole?
Cajole in a Sentence 🔉
- Using dry tuna, I was able to cajole the kitten out of the corner.
- Each time we dine there, Howard manages to cajole the waiter into giving us something for free.
- Why did I ever let my friends cajole me into eating sushi?
What is another word for resolving?
resolving power, resolution(noun) the ability of a microscope or telescope to measure the angular separation of images that are close together. Synonyms: solvent, answer, declaration, resolving power, firmness of purpose, solving, resolve, solution, settlement, result, closure, resolving, firmness, resoluteness.
What is another word for resolve?
“his resoluteness carried him through the battle”; “it was his unshakeable resolution to finish the work”. Synonyms: steadiness, firmness of purpose, resolving power, solving, resolving, resolution, resoluteness, result, solvent, soundness, declaration, answer, settlement, firmness, closure, solution.
What does I resolve mean?
1. verb To resolve a problem, argument, or difficulty means to find a solution to it. If you resolve to do something, you make a firm decision to do it. Resolve is determination to do what you have decided to do.