How do I grab a video from a website?
Press Ctrl + V on Windows or ⌘ Command + V on Mac to paste the URL. You should see the address that you copied earlier appear in the text field. Click the button to capture the video. It typically to the right of the URL text field.
How do I download a video from a website to my computer?
To download videos on PC or laptop online:
- On your computer, open a browser and go to the YouTube Video Downloader.
- Copy and paste the URL of the video you want to download in the address bar and click “Download”.
- You may be redirected to another page.
- Now you should see all the download options.
How can I download locked videos from any website?
Download Videos Using Browser Extensions
- Flash Video Downloader.
- Video DownloadHelper (Chrome/Firefox)
- Free Video Downloader.
- FastestTube YouTube Downloader Tool.
- YouTube Video Downloader.
Which is the best online video downloader?
14 Best Online Video Downloaders
- aTube Catcher – With multifunctional interface.
- JDownloader – The easiest service.
- SaveFrom.net – For videos from social nets.
- WinX YouTube Downloader – Majority of sites support.
- VidPaw – For mute video downloading.
- Converto.io – Grabs covers.
- DistillVideo – Cloud-based service.
How do you download a website?
When using Chrome on an Android device, save a webpage for offline reading by opening the three-dot menu icon and tapping the download icon up top, which will download a version of the page for offline viewing. View any recent downloads by selecting the menu icon again and tapping Downloads.
Which is the best video downloader for PC?
Best Video Downloader for PC
|Name||Supported Platforms||Supported file format|
|iTubeGo||macOS, Windows, Android, and iPhone devices.||MP3, MP4, M4A, and other formats.|
|By Click Downloader||Windows, Mac, Ubuntu.||MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP, etc.|
|VidJuice||Windows, Mac||3GP, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP3, MP4, and WMV|
How do I Download a website to view offline?
In the Chrome for Android, open the page that you want to save for offline viewing and tap on the main menu button at the top-right corner. Here tap on the “Download” icon and the page will be downloaded to your device.