How can I check my Airtel postpaid bill history?
If you are an Airtel Postpaid user, then read further to know how to check Airtel postpaid bill….How To Check Balance Using Codes?
|Unbilled amount||SMS UNB to 121|
|Outstanding Amount||SMS OT to 121|
|Last 3 payment details||SMS PAY to 121|
|Bill Summary||SMS BILL to 121|
How can I check my Airtel validity?
How to check Airtel data balance via USSD Code?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can I pay my postpaid bill online?
The process of postpaid mobile bill payment is extremely simple. Enter the phone number you want to carry out the postpaid bill payment for. Select the circle /(area) you belong to. Make the postpaid mobile bill payment and Your online mobile recharge is all done.
How can I renew my Airtel SIM validity?
23 Recharge to Extend Validity of Prepaid Accounts by 28 Days. Airtel has launched a Rs. 23 recharge pack that is designed to extend the validity of prepaid subscribers to 28 days. The new recharge comes under Airtel’s ‘Smart Recharge’ portfolio and is called Plan Voucher 23.
How can I recharge my Airtel validity?
Airtel recharge can be done in few simple steps. the user needs to enter the phone number, choose between prepaid and postpaid, select ‘Airtel operator’ and the circle. One has to either opt for a specific Validity Recharge plan or fill in their recharge amount requirement.
How can I check my Airtel validity online?
How do I check my Airtel account balance online?
- By downloading and logging into the MyAirtel app. There you will be able to see your plan validity, balance, data and other details.
- Dial *123# to check the validity and calling balance of your Airtel number.
- Dial *121# and further enter 5 to check Airtel 3g/4g net balance.
How to check Airtel postpaid bill payment amount?
– Enter the payment amount. You can check your postpaid bill amount by dialling *121# from your Airtel postpaid number. – Select Airtel postpaid offers and promo codes that you are eligible for. Avail amazing Cashback and deals.
How to check your Airtel 3G data balance?
Airtel will show your 4G data balance. To know your Airtel 3G data balance, dial *123*11#. Airtel will show your 3G data balance. To know your Airtel 2G data balance, dial *123*10# or *123*21#. Airtel will show your 2G data balance. Method 2. Check Airtel Data Balance via Airtel Thanks (MyAirtel) App
How to get in touch with airtel customer care?
You can get in touch with the Airtel customer care desk at by calling on 111 / 121 from your Airtel number. Other service provider’s number can reach to us on +234 802 150 0111 and +234 802 150 0121 numbers.
What does Airtel 1199 post paid plan offer?
Airtel 1199 post-paid plan offers you 120 GB of 3G/4G data, unlimited local, and STD calling. Additionally, you get to subscribe Zee5 and Amazon Prime membership for one year, and 3 months of Netflix. This connection is valid for four connection.