What is happening with TELUS email?
We will be migrating all accounts over to our new platform and we will not be supporting our existing platform starting in 2021. You will continue enjoying what you love about your TELUS email, in a more secure and reliable platform.
Is TELUS upgrading their email?
TELUS is migrating all customers to upgraded email service. We’re partnering with Google to make your email more reliable, secure and powerful. To continue accessing your email, you will need to schedule your upgrade to the new platform.
How do I fix my TELUS email?
Reset your webmail password
- Go to your telus.net Webmail.
- Select Forgot?
- Enter your TELUS email address.
- If you previously setup a recovery email method, a password reset link will be sent to you.
- If you previously setup a recovery mobile phone number, a passcode will be sent to your phone.
- Create a new password.
What are TELUS email settings?
For the Outgoing server settings, enter the following information:
- SMTP server: smtp.telus.net.
- Security type: SSL.
- Port: **465. **Note: Some countries may be blocked from using this port when travelling internationally.
- Require sign-in: checked.
- Username: your telus.net email address.
- Password: your telus.net email password.
Why did TELUS use Gmail?
Telus explains they will be transitioning Telus email accounts—including all email addresses—to be powered by Google to provide the “best possible email experience.” The company reassures customers all Telus email address, including contacts and calendar events will be migrated.
Is TELUS email POP or IMAP?
|Email address||Your TELUS email address used for logins (aliases are not supported)|
|Password||Your password for TELUS email|
|Incoming mail server||imap.gmail.com Requires SSL: Yes Port: 993|
Can I keep my TELUS email address?
Yes, It is still possible to keep an email only account for a $7 charge every month. You might need to give TELUS a call to let them know that you want to keep it even if you are moving to a location where Internet is already available.
Why did Telus use Gmail?
How do I log into my Telus email?
Sign in to TELUS Webmail
- Navigate to webmail.telus.net.
- Enter your email/username and password. Select Continue.
What is the server for telus email?
Server address: imap.telus.net. Port: 993.
What is the incoming mail server for telus?
Set up TELUS email
|Incoming Mail Server|
|Password||Your Webmail password|
Can you keep your TELUS email if you switch to Shaw?
If you switch to Shaw or Bell or any other supplier can you keep your Telus.net email address as it’s out there and can’t remember who all has it.