What are pros and cons of being a vampire?
A Totally Scientific Study on the Pros and Cons of Vampirism Across Multiple Franchises
|You can’t sleep, so you get lots done.||You can’t sleep, so you never get to dream again.|
|Decapitation and fire are pretty well the only things that kill you.||You can’t eat, so goodbye tasty goodness.|
What are the cons of being a vampire?
Let’s start with the cons:
- (1) Vampires cannot go out in daylight.
- (2) Vampires live on blood.
- (3) Vampires are evil.
- (4) Vampires sleep in coffins.
- (5) Vampires are allergic to silver and garlic.
- (1) Vampires go out at night.
- (2) Vampires are immortal.
- (3) Vampires are sexy.
What are the advantages of being a vampire?
- Immunity to disease, and any disease you contracted will be cured.
- Immunity to poison, and any poison you contracted will be removed.
- 25% boost to Illusion spells cast.
- 25% harder to detect while sneaking.
- 25% boost to frost resistance per stage of vampirism (to a max of 100% at stage 4)
What are the pros and cons of being a werewolf?
- Immunity to disease (human form)
- Max health increase (100 points)
- Max stamina increase (100 points)
- Increased speed (faster than horses)
- Wolves treat you as an ally.
- Any crimes you commit as a werewolf do not add to your bounty as a human.
- Increased melee damage.
- Improved dexterity (jump a lot farther)
Which is better dawnguard or vampire?
Vampire Hunter (Dawnguard) Overall, the physical rewards (weapons, etc) are better if you choose Dawnguard. However, you cannot regularly use the powerful Vampire Lord form until after you’ve completed the main questline, or else the Dawnguard members will not accept you.
Is Werewolf or vampire better in Skyrim?
At lower levels, Werewolf is maybe a better choice, because it’s easier to level up, and Vampire Lord won’t have as many advantages. However overall, Vampire Lord is a complete power trip. At level 46+ you get an extra 250 health, 200 magicka and 100 stamina.
What are the pros and cons of being a vampire?
Pros. Immunity to disease; Immunity to poison; Illusion spells do more damage (25%) You are harder to detect (only while sneaking; 25%) Resistance to frost (25% multiplied by the stage you are at) There are an array of new vampire powers Vampire’s sight allows you to see in dark environments
Can you be a vampire or Werewolf in Skyrim?
Closed 8 years ago. What are the pro’s and cons of choosing to be vampire or werewolf in skyrim. Also if there are any differences between the original game and the dlc (regarding the pro’s and cons).
Cons You cannot receive a bonus from being rested while in human form, and while you are in werewolf form: you cannot pick up any items (this includes looting corpses) All human form powers, weapons, and armor are unusable in werewolf form and vice versa You cannot talk Citizens are scared of you (they either flee or attack you on sight)
What do you need to be a vampire in Skyrim?
Requires Power Of The Grave. Summon Gargoyle – Blood Magic: Can conjure a gargoyle to fight for you. Requires Vampiric Grip. Corpse Curse – Blood Magic: Target is paralysed. Requires Summon Gargoyle. Blood Healing – Killing a person with a power attack bite restores all your health. Requires Power Of The Grave.