How do you put a SIM card in a Nokia phone?
- Turn your phone off.
- On the corner of the phone, put the tip of your index finger in the seam between the screen frame and the back cover.
- If the battery is in, lift it out.
- Push the SIM card into the SIM slot with the metal contact area down.
- Line up the battery contacts, and put the battery in.
How do I put an SD card in my Nokia c2?
Insert the cards
- Put your fingernail in the seam between the back cover and the display, bend the back cover open, and remove it.
- Slide the nano-SIM in slot 1 with the contact area face down.
- If you have a memory card, slide the card in the memory card slot.
- Put back the back cover.
How do I remove SIM card from Nokia c2?
Remove SIM and memory card
- Remove the back cover from the phone. With the phone facing down, put your fingernail in the small recess located on the bottom edge.
- Bend the cover open and remove it.
- Remove the cards. To remove the SIM card from SIM2 slot, you need to push it lightly to release it from its place.
How do you take the back off a Nokia c2?
1. Put your fingernail in the seam between the back cover and the display, bend the back cover open, and remove it. 2. Slide the nano-SIM in slot 1 with the contact area face down.
Where does SIM card go in Nokia?
Insert the SIM and memory cards
- Open the SIM and memory card tray by putting the provided tray opener into the hole next to the tray.
- Put the nano-SIM card into slot 1, located on the tray, with the contact area face down.
- Slide the SIM and memory card tray back into place.
How do I know if my SIM card slot is working?
Open Settings > Mobile Network. Under SIM Card info and Settings, Tap the SIM, and toggle on “Enable”. Also, make sure the data roaming is ON to avoid this issue when you’re in a roaming area. When you face the issue of “SIM Card not detected”, clearing out cache data could prove an effective solution.
How do you open a Nokia C2?
Insert SIM and battery – Nokia C2-01 Turn the back of your phone towards you. Slide the back cover downwards and remove it. Take hold of the SIM holder catch and lift it up.