How do I get Statspack report on 11g?
Installing the Statspack
- Navigate to the $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin directory as follows:
- Start the Statspack install script, spcreate.sql , as follows:
- Enter a password for the PERFSTAT user when prompted.
- Enter the default tablespace (tools) for the PERFSTAT user when prompted.
How do I run SQL Spreport?
Example 21-4 Sample Output of SPREPORT. SQL script can run the SQL report in batch mode. To run a report without being prompted, assign values to the SQL*Plus variables that specify the begin snap ID, the end snap ID, the hash value, and the report name before running the SPREPSQL.
How do you make Spreport?
How to generate your Oracle 12c STATSPACK report
- Log in to SQL*Plus from the operating system as the new PERFSTAT user with the password you chose during installation and type sqlplus perfstat.
- Type @?/rdbms/admin/spreport.
- Enter number 11 from the preceding list.
- Enter a name for the report.
What is a stats pack?
Statspack is a performance tuning tool provided by Oracle with the Oracle9i database distribution. With minimal effort, it can be installed on any Oracle9i database to quickly gather detailed analysis of the performance of that database instance.
What is default frequency of Statspack snap collection?
One can automate taking of snapshots of STATSPACK by executing DBMS_JOB or by scheduling it through crontab. Schedule automatic STATSPACK through DBMS_JOB – By executing @?/rdbms/admin/spauto. sql it will schedule to run statspack once every hour which is the default.
How do I run Statspack?
Generating Statspack reports
- In a SQL client, log in to the Oracle DB with the PERFSTAT account.
- Create a snapshot using either of the following techniques: Create a Statspack snapshot manually.
- View the snapshots using the following query:
- Run the Amazon RDS procedure rdsadmin.
- Monitor the output for errors.
How do I run a Stat Pack report?
Once installed you can connect to the PERFSTAT user and take a snapshot of the system statistics using the following procedure call. SQL> EXEC STATSPACK. snap; At a later time you can take another system snapshot, giving you a potential start and end point for your analysis.