What state is #1 in safety?
Public Safety Rankings
|Rank||State||Low Violent Crime Rate|
|2||New Hampshire New Hampshire||2|
|4||New Jersey New Jersey||5|
What is the safest state to live in the US?
10 best states to live in, based on cost, safety and quality of…
- New Jersey. Total score: 63.01.
- Massachusetts. Total score: 62.60.
- New York. Total score: 61.63.
- Idaho. Total score: 61.16.
- Minnesota. Total score: 60.97.
- Wisconsin. Total score: 60.94.
- Utah. Total score: 59.84.
- New Hampshire. Total score: 59.59.
What state is lowest in crime?
States with the Lowest Crime Rates
- Maine has the lowest crime rate of 1,360.72 incidents per 100,000 people.
- New Hampshire has the second-lowest crime rate in the United States of 1,361.76 incidents per 100,000.
- Idaho has a crime rate of 1,443.32 per 100,000 people, making it the state with the third-lowest crime rate.
Is USA safe to live?
A survey by expat company InterNations in 2019, however, ranked America as number 16 on a list of 20 most dangerous countries to live. However, as we mentioned already many times, the US is a vast country. In general, it is a safe place to live.
What US state has the lowest crime rate?
Maine has the lowest crime rate of 1,360.72 incidents per 100,000 people. In 2018, the total number of crimes reported in Maine dropped for the seventh straight year. Since 2009, the total number of reported crimes has fallen by more than 40%.
What is the most dangerous state in America?
1) Alaska 2) New Mexico 3) Tennessee 4) Arkansas 5) Louisiana
Which states have the least violent crime?
The Three states with the lowest violent crime rate in the United States are Vermont (1), Maine (2), and New Hampshire (3). They have something else in common.
What are the safest places to live in the US?
Portland, Oregon is the safest place to live to avoid hazardous weather; three of the other safest places are in California. Florida and Texas dominate the other extreme — the riskiest places.