How do I upload a podcast to my Mac?
To find podcasts, follow these steps:
- Click the iTunes Store in the Source List on the left.
- Click the Podcasts link on the store’s home screen.
- Click a link on the Podcasts screen, or type a keyword or phrase in the Search field.
How do I publish a podcast on Apple podcasts?
Go to Podcasts Connect (https://podcastsconnect.apple.com), Apple’s podcast management area.
- Login to the Apple ID, if you don’t have one, you need to create one at first. You can view and manage all the podcasts you’ve submitted there.
- Click on the “+” button the submit a new podcast feed. Validate and submit.
Can you do podcast on Mac?
Podcasts are audio shows that you can stream and play on your Mac. You can listen to individual episodes, or you can follow a show so that new episodes are automatically downloaded to your library as they become available. In the Podcasts app on your Mac, click Listen Now (or any item) in the sidebar.
How do I publish a podcast?
There are 3 main steps when it comes to publishing your podcast online and making it available to everyone.
- Upload your podcast files to a podcast hosting service.
- Submit your entire show to iTunes/Apple Podcast, Spotify, etc, just once.
- Publish episode players, from your host, to your own website.
Can you speed up podcasts on iTunes?
You can speed up the playback of audio podcasts on an iPhone or iPod Touch using the speed adjustment icon while playing the podcast. In the following image, the 2x icon at the top right changes to 1/2x or 1x as well, giving each podcast three possible playback speeds.
Can you download Apple podcasts?
You can download individual podcast episodes, or you can subscribe so that new episodes are automatically downloaded as they become available. If you have an iCloud account, your podcast subscriptions, stations, and current play position sync to the Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How long does it take for a podcast to be approved on iTunes?
24 to 72 hours
How long does iTunes take to approve shows? Have you submitted your podcast in Apple Podcasts Connect? It can take 24 to 72 hours for Apple to process the submission, in our experience. If a few days have passed and your podcast still is not active in Apple Podcasts Connect, then you should contact Apple.
Is it free to publish a podcast?
1. Buzzsprout. Buzzsprout’s free podcast hosting plan provides the most features compared to every other host on this list. With their free plan, you get two free hours of upload time, hosted episodes for up to 90 days, and a complete podcasting dashboard.
Can I upload podcast to Spotify?
Go to Spotify for Podcasters and log in to your Spotify account, or create one if you don’t already have one. You can select “Log In” or “Get Started” to proceed. After you have logged in, select “Get Started” on the “Add your podcast” page. Review your podcast details and select “Submit.”
Can I slow down playback in iTunes?
Right click on the content in Finder and click Open with Quicktime player. While watching the video/movie press Command and then right arrow or left arrow to increase or decrease playback speed, respectively.
How do you submit a podcast to Apple?
How to Submit Your Podcast to Apple Podcasts Step 1: Setup your show Step 2: Pass the Apple Podcasts requirements Step 3: Find your RSS feed Step 4: Submit your podcast to the apple podcasts directory Submit to other directories as well
Launch iTunes and click on the iTMS link. At the top left menu of the iTMS you will notice a link to “Publish a Podcast.”. Click on that link (pictured to the right). A page that looks like the one below will come up. In the field in the middle of the page, enter the RSS feed address of your podcast and click submit:
How do you submit podcast on iTunes?
To submit your podcast to iTunes (or any other podcast service) you need to first get your podcast feed URL. This is available from the Publishing tab in the Podcast > Settings page. Once you have this URL you can submit it to any podcasting service that you like.
What are Apple Podcasts?
Apple Podcasts. Apple Podcasts is Apple’s podcast app that is built into iPhones, iPads, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. It originally debuted in 2012, and is one of the most popular apps for listening to podcasts in the world.